HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Weirdness Continues...

I have a lot of fun scrapping, mainly because I have such a wacky family. Here are two more pages I made recently. This one, for this week's How Much Is Too Much? challenge, which was to use 5 different patterned papers, 4 pieces of chipboard (I cheated and added an exclamation point), 3 rub-ons, 2 clear elements, and 1 piece of ephemera or non-scrapbooking item:
























And this one, which I made for the Color Combos Galore blog. These were photos my sister had taken of my nephew when she went to his kindergarten class to do a holiday project. She had the kids do "naughty" and "nice" poses. I love the look on his face, so I decided I needed these photos for my silly family photos album:

7 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

these are just wonderful. i love your style and your family is a flippin hoot. love it.

Sarah Coggins said...

Your layouts have me in stitches! Such a funny family. :D tfs!

Unknown said...

hahahaha!! I had not seen the first one with your Mom, oh that is tooo funny! I swear, you guys know exactly when to get the perfect shot!!!

Carla said...

Great lay outs.......isnt it fun to scrap those wacky pictures? I love doing photos like that, they are the most fun!

Nevis said...

Wow, you're such a wonderful scrapbooker. I get so inspired when I visit your site!

Stacey Michaud said...

Debbi-Lovin' both of these (and all of your work, of course)!

JulesinParadise said...

Big congrats to you on getting the Guest DT spot at 2peas. Love your style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...