HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, October 18, 2009

On Assignment

Back in April, I got the most wonderful e-mail from Jen Lessinger asking me if I would do an assignment for Scrapbooks Etc. Of course, I said yes! I made my page and mailed it in. Then, the next month, she asked me to do another assignment using New Year's Eve pictures. What fun!

I just got my Scrapbooks Etc. in the mail, and my page is in there! (My first page hasn't yet been published, so I'm still waiting on that one). My layout is on the bottom of page 26 of the November/December issue:





That scan isn't so great, so here's what my layout looks like:


6 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

how very cool!!! congrats!!! you totally rock !!!

Vivian said...

I saw that - way to go, Debbi!!

paige :: approaching joy said...

Yay for you!!!

Unknown said...

Way to go!! That's fabulous!! congratulations

Anonymous said...

oh wow! Huge congrats to you for an assignment...how cool :)

Liz Chidester said...

I saw that!! How cool!
Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...