HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Picnic {CSI Case File No. 99}

Another late post from my CSI layout from a couple of weeks ago. I love the image in this Case File:



Here's my page, another for a book I'm making for my husband's niece and her husband. I could not get a decent picture of this for some reason.

Clues I used...Evidence: butterflies, floral, stripes, wood, silver metal. Testimony: 6-word memoir.


This Sketchabilities sketch inspired my page design:


Here are some details. The butterflies were cut from a My Mind's Eye paper.  The wood circles are by Studio Calico. The little camera clip is by Prima, and the brad I added to it is super-duper old.


The orange transparent circle is cut from a Hambly overlay. I used papers from a bunch of different collections. I couldn't tell you for sure which ones are by whom right now.


The Today Today Today paper is by Webster's Pages. That alphabet stamp is by Prima. That texture paste was mixed with acrylic paint and applied with a stencil by The Crafter's Workshop.


Thank you for reading about my page!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

I love these colors too and the sketch is awesome. And all those lil dots. Make me swoon.

Linda Eggleton said...

Utterly gorgeous layout...and your background template work looks fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...