HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

That Funny Little Chewy Thing You Do and Autumnal Decoration {Case Files No. S365-9 and 147}

I've fallen behind again with my blog posts. We do still have this Case File open at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration for another day:


I made a page featuring my sweet little Miss Maisey. Clues I used...Evidence: circles, stripes, plaid (sort of--the ribbon's gingham), polka dots, grid pattern, mesh, bow, stars, stamps, stach something, animal (sort of--the butterfly); Testimony: Journal about a pet.

Maisey's such a quirky little girl. I didn't take any closeups, but the tag pulls out and talks about how if you put your finger up next to her cheek, she starts this chewing thing. And she's started doing it herself. She'll go up to the doorstop and push her cheek up against it and start the funny little chewy thing.


And here's a Case File that we have open for the entire month of November:



And here's  another page I haven't yet shared on my blog. I made it for my sister. This is her cat Chewy. I snagged the picture off of my sister's Facebook page. She captioned the picture "Chewy is an autumnal decoration," which gave me the idea for this page. My camera freaked out with the orange. I swear the colors are spot-on with the Case File palette. Sigh.


Clues I used...Evidence: leaves, branches, mist, heart, metal, scatter something; Testimony: handwrite directly on your background.

Here are some details. The flowers i used are all by Prima. The leaves are 2Crafty chipboard.


I love the way other people's hand-journaling looks, but I always hate the way mine looks. Oh, well. I scattered some sequins around for that scatter clue.


Some more Prima flowers. That stamped leafy image is by Bo Bunny.


That awesome chipboard circle is also by 2Crafty. The printed chipboard frame is by Crate Paper. The background paper is by Maja Designs from my friend Eila Sandberg. I used some scrap of older papers layered under the picture.


Photobucket

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Both of your pages are just beautiful Debbi! Gorgeous! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Lizzyc said...

Oh both of these are adorable!! love the photos! and wonderful layouts too!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I am always behind with blogging these days...it was great to see your post in my blog feed...and lovely to see two beautiful pages done by you. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...