HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Happy Time {CSI Case File No. 161}

Here's our latest Case File that we just opened for investigation at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration:


And here's my page. I made it for my friend who's mom (pictured) died last year. Clues I used: circles, clocks, wet medium, architectural element, stripes, clouds, triangles, star, metal, something that flies.


Here are some closeups. Thew cvhipboard I used on my page are all by 2Crafty  I coated the clock piece with metallic embossing powder for my metal clue. Since I don't know my friend's mom or any stories about her, I included the tags that Kathy can pull out and journal on. I'm going to choose a few prompts from the CSI Testimony to give her some journaling ideas.


The clouds were cut from a Bella Blvd. paper. I used lots of old papers on this page--Chatterbox (yellow plaid), Jenni Bowlin (red flower), Scenic Route (blue grid), BasicGrey (white grid), Junkitz (blue torn paper). 


The I Love This circle element is cut from a Teresa Collins paper. The star and heart are punches. I found a wee scrap of striped paper to use for my stripe clue. The triangles in the background is a Glitz roller stamp, and the letters in the background is from a My Favorite Things stamp. I swiped gesso onto the background.


We've got another awesome reveal and four main sponsors plus our permanent sponsors, so come check out the reveal and play wit us!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is beautiful.. such a lovely photo, and love those colors together.. i am sure your friend will love it..

Dara Lynn said...

Such a great designed page! Fantastic work Debbi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...