HOMEABOUT MERESUMESCRAPROOMLAYOUTSINSPIRATIONEMAIL

Friday, October 23, 2015

I Could've Blamed the Cat {CSI Case File No. 179}

Case File No. 179 is a super fun one:


Here's my page. Clues I used: Evidence: stripes, pocket, string, buttons, badge, animals, stamps, labels, jars, stitching, felt, washi tape; Testimony: document a childhood story, put your story in an envelope..


The colors were a little harder than I thought, but I had fun playing with them. I used a sketch by Kristine Davidson for Paper Camellia:


Here are some details. The puffy cat stickers are by American Crafts, as are the letter stickers I used for "blamed." The stripey letters are really old, by Making Memories. That fun curly arrow is by 2Crafty. Papers I used are by Crate Paper (green background, Bo Bunny (teal dot), Amy Tangerine (tan stripe), Teresa Collins (orange quatrefoil).


The gold dot pocket is from Hobby Lobby, and I tucked my journaling in there. The #LOL and For the Record stickers are by MAMBI. You can read my journaling below.


Thank you, Tracee, for the lovely doilies! The "Oh, My" speech bubble was cut out of a Studio Calico paper.The little jar was cut out of a Dear Lizzy paper. That felt piece has been in my stash FOREVER--so happy to use these oldies. The stitches are rub-ons from a million years ago. That washi tape is by Recollections, and that cool stamp is by Denim Tampons, one of our sponsors this month.


The label stamp is also by Denim Tampons, and the flair badge is by A Flair for Buttons. The little green chipboard circles with the stars are by MAMBI.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful layout! Love the sketch you have used too!

Unknown said...

Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in
detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good
luck for the upcoming articles

clipping path
clipping path service
car editing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...